Friday, December 30, 2011

December 30, 2011

AS WE JOURNEY INTO A NEW YEAR, LOOK AT ALL THE BLESSINGS THAT 2011 BROUGHT YOU!!!


As we look back over the last year, we need to focus on the blessings in which we were granted. I know my own family was blessed with many miracles this year. For instance, my husband remained cancer-free throughout 2011!!! Another miracle my family witnessed was God spared my life in the horrible car accident back in August. Another blessing my family was granted was being able to refinance our mortgage, so we were able to keep our home and not lose it due to all our medical bills. Even though our finances were extremely tight this year, and they caused my husband and I tremendous stress, we were able to pay our bills each  month without falling behind. As I look back over 2011, and I remember why I started this blog in the first place....to keep me focused on having a positive year.....I realize that even though my family faced several struggles, and we got into a few arguments throughout the year, for most part, this year turned out to be a very positive year!



As you look back over the year at your own life, recognize all the blessings you were given this year! I set a goal last year to post an inspirational message each day for 365 days, and I am almost there! This blog helped me to transform my life, and it helps me to look at my blessings opposed to the negative sides of life. 2011 was truly a blessed year!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment