Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December 12, 2011

TREASURE THOSE WHO BRING YOU INSPIRATION!!!


Who brings you inspiration? Who do you look up to in life? Who makes you smile and laugh, and who encourages you to be the best you? In my own personal life, that person would have to be my husband. He is truly an amazing man! He inspires me every single day by the way he looks at everything in such a positive manner. I treasure my husband with all my heart, because he brings me much needed inspiration which I will always be grateful for!

My husband amazes me, because of how he overcame all the trials and tribulations he has had to face in the last several years. He could have let his cancer diagnosis get the better of him, and he could have become bitter and angry. However, I never witnessed any of that. He was always upbeat, happy, and making jokes throughout every battle he faced. He truly is grateful for each day of his life. My husband encourages me daily to let go of negative things which may be getting me down. He is my inspiration!

Treasure the person in your own life who may bring you inspiration! Let them know how much they mean to you. Tell them how they may have changed your life. Honor, cherish, and love those who have encouraged you to be the best you possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment