Saturday, December 24, 2011

December 24, 2011

SHUT OFF YOUR COMPUTERS AND HAVE A 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!





Today is Christmas Eve, and I have been busy all day long getting ready for tomorrow. I have been cleaning the house, catching up on last minute laundry, baking pies, wrapping gifts, etc. I finally sat down at 8:30 p.m. to write my blog, and I wasn't sure what to write about. So I thought that it would be nice to write about shutting off our computers tomorrow and simply enjoying our day with whomever we may be celebrating with. 



Tomorrow I will be celebrating with my son, husband, mother, and cousin. I probably won't have time to turn on my computer tomorrow, because I will be too busy cooking Christmas dinner. Then in the evening I hope to enjoy a nice movie with my family. I may log on late in the evening to update my blog; however, if I miss it for one night, it will be okay, because Christmas only comes once a year. 



Take time to enjoy the holiday the way it's meant to be treasured. Turn off your computer and savor every moment of this joyous occasion. 



No comments:

Post a Comment