Friday, December 16, 2011

December 16, 2011

EMBRACE THE LOVE THAT OTHERS WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU!!!


As I am sitting here on my couch watching the tv show, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, which happens to be one of my favorite shows, it dawned on me that there are many people in the world who want to show others a great deal of love. This show makes me realize that there are people in the world who still do care about other people than themselves. I have to accept that my family just went through an abnormality when my husband was sick, and so many people turned their backs on us. There were a few people who helped us out; our neighbors and our co-workers really stepped up to the plate and astonished us with so many blessings. What I was missing in the last two years was that there were people who cared, and I needed to embrace those who showed love, caring, and kindness to my family!

Don't get so overwhelmed and upset by thinking about those who were not there for you in your time of need. Instead focus on the people who never wavered! Focus on the people who went above and beyond! Embrace the love that these people want to share with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment