Sunday, December 11, 2011

December 11, 2011

GO SEE A FUNNY MOVIE FOR A MUCH NEEDED PICK ME UP!!! 
THEN LAUGH, LAUGH, AND LAUGH SOME MORE!!!

Lately I have been feeling down or as some might say, I have been feeling a little blue. I am not sure if it's the holidays bringing me down or if it's the way some of my family members (my mother) have been acting has been making me depressed. However, I woke up this morning crying and thinking about negative things, for instance why so many people do not like me. So, I vented to my husband for about an hour this morning, and we hugged, and he reminded me how much he loves me. Then my husband, son, and I jumped in the car and went to see a hilarious movie by Adam Sandler called Jack and Jill! I needed a pick me up, and I laughed the entire way through that movie!



When life starts to get you down, sometimes the best thing we can do is to go see a comedy at the local movie theater. There are times when we need to get our minds off of our everyday routines, and we need to stop thinking about the drama that people may be trying to bring into our lives. What we need is a big, old belly laugh. We need to laugh so hard that our sides hurt and tears start to come out of our eyes. 



Treat yourself to a funny movie from time to time. Each day we need to laugh, because like a wise person once said, "A day without laughter is a day wasted!" So, do not waste your days, and laugh, laugh, and laugh some more, and sometimes we need the aide of a movie to get us pointed in the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment