Sunday, December 25, 2011

December 25, 2011

CHERISH ALL YOUR MEMORIES AND BLESSINGS THIS CHRISTMAS DAY!!!

Christmas is such a joyous day! Sometimes we receive pleasant surprises that we were never expecting. For instance, maybe we will receive a gift that we really wanted or maybe a surprise visitor will stop by to just say hi or maybe we give a special gift to someone we love and the expression of happiness on their faces when they open it brings joy into our hearts. All these joyous blessings happened to me today. I received a gift that I really wanted, I surprised my husband with a few gifts he wasn't expecting, and we received a surprise visit from my brother and sister-in-law! This Christmas Day was packed with memories and blessings I will cherish for a lifetime!



Cherish all your memories and blessings this Christmas Day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment