Monday, December 26, 2011

December 26, 2011

PEOPLE ARE GOING TO LET YOU DOWN!!!
GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON!!!

I have been dealing with a situation that upsets me very badly for a few years now. Several of my husband's family members have me blocked here on Facebook. What upsets me is that every time my husband speaks to these family members who have me blocked, he NEVER asks them WHY! Even if Facebook is brought into the conversation, he will not ask them why they feel the need to block me out of this aspect of their lives. I have learned that people are going to let us down even people who are close to us, so all we can do is get over it and move on!

Even though I am angry right now, because my husband had the opportunity to ask his sister tonight why she feels the need to have me blocked, but he chose not to bring it up even though his sister was talking about Facebook, I am not going to allow this issue to bring me down. I just need to ignore it and possibly even ignore them! I am not sure how other people would feel if they were in my shoes, but I don't think it is too much to ask for my husband just to ask a simple question. However, as I learned tonight, it will never happen. It's time to move on and accept the fact that people will let us down!

No comments:

Post a Comment