Sunday, December 18, 2011

December 17, 2011

DON'T ALLOW A NIGHTMARE TO RUIN YOUR DAY!!!
THE NIGHTMARE ISN'T REALITY!!!


What is a nightmare? When we normally think of a nightmare, we usually think of Freddie Kruger or Jason from Friday the 13th movies. We usually think of something that would scare us into waking up from our dreams. However, I think of nightmares as anything we may dream about that may bring us uneasiness. Last night I had a nightmare, and when I woke up, I was angry. Now, I have to remember to leave that nightmare where it belongs and that is in the depths of unconsciousness, because that dream/nightmare is not real. It is not my reality!

When we are sleeping our mind wanders all over our thoughts that we were thinking the previous day or even days ago. Usually we have no trouble separating our reality from our dreams, but there may come a time when a dream seems so real that you wonder if this is what is really going on in your life. Well, my friend, it's not what is really going on. It's just your mind working overtime, so don't be freaked out by your nightmares. 
They are not real, so do not allow them to ruin your day or steal precious happiness from any of your days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment