Sunday, October 16, 2011

October 15, 2011

ENJOY YOUR LIFE!!!


This probably sounds silly that I would be reminding you to enjoy your life. You are probably thinking, "Well, doesn't everyone enjoy his or her life?" The answer to that question is NO! Not everyone enjoys the life they have been blessed with, and there are many reasons why they do not enjoy it. The biggest reason is probably because they are focusing on their lacks in life or what they feel they lack. The truth of the matter is that they may not lack anything. God may have blessed them with everything they need to get through life; however, they are too wrapped up in the materialistic aspects of life, such as the big house, the fancy, luxury model car, the designer clothes, and posh country clubs. They are so busy trying to get "things" that they do not enjoy the life that is right before their eyes. Slow down, relax, and learn to enjoy the life that is waiting for you to live!



When I started this new job that I do not like, my manager asked me if I would be willing to work on weekends. I told her that if I did work on weekends that I would appreciate it if I only worked one day out of the two. My family has been through so much that my time with my husband and son is very precious to me! I do not want to take away from my family time just for a job. I have learned that my time with my family is more important than any job, and I am enjoying my time and my life with the two people I love the most. 



We never know what each day is going to bring. We never know how much time we have left on this planet, so we can go through our lives miserable because we haven't yet achieved what we are striving for, or we can learn that each day is a blessing and God has given us exactly what we need to get through this day. Don't make it a habit of saying comments like this, "I will be happy when...." (you fill in the blank). You need to be happy now! Now is the only time we are guaranteed, so don't be miserable today while thinking that tomorrow will make you a happier person. Enjoying your life is a personal decision that only you can make! I challenge you to enjoy each and every one of your days! They are a gift, so treat them accordingly! God Bless everyone who takes the time to read this blog! Enjoy your day!!! And enjoy your life!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment