Monday, October 3, 2011

October 3, 2011

DEAL WITH WHAT YOU HAVE TO UNTIL SOMETHING BETTER COMES ALONG!!!


As you all know from my past blogs, I have gone back to work at the place which was my first job over 22 years ago...a fast food restaurant. Back then when I was a teenager, I excelled at that job. I had no problem keeping up with the fast pace; however, 22 years later, I am having a bit of difficulty keeping up. I have been finding that I am creating my co-workers quite a bit of aggravation, so I am starting to accept that this is not a job I am any longer good at. However, my co-workers are going to have to deal with me for a little while longer until I am able to find a better job, and I am going to have to deal with this job until I can find something else. 


I could look at this situation as if I have failed at yet another job, or I could look at this as another adventure on my way to finding my perfect job. This job has provided me with a paycheck for the past several weeks in order to help pay my bills, so it wasn't a complete failure. Just because I am no longer good at performing the tasks that accompany this job does not make me a failure, and this event does not define me at all. It just means that I am not meant to continue down the path I was on when I was 18 years old. I am older now, and the Universe  may want me going in a different direction. Sometimes, we no longer fit in to the surroundings that we were comfortable in a few decades ago. However, sometimes we need to deal with certain things until something better comes along!

No comments:

Post a Comment