Monday, October 24, 2011

October 24, 2011

PEOPLE CARE ABOUT YOU!!!


Do you ever feel like you are alone in this world? Do you feel like you are the only one who is going through difficult times? Do you feel like nobody cares what you may be facing in life? Well, my friend, let me be the one to tell you that you are not the only person in this world who is facing difficult times. You are not alone in this world, because many people may be facing the exact same things you are facing, or they may be facing things a whole heck of a lot worse than what you may ever face in your life. If you feel like no one cares, be reassured that I care and many other people care about you as well.



When my husband was first diagnosed with cancer two years ago, I felt that nobody cared about what my family was facing. However, I was wrong! Maybe, the people whom I wanted to care turned their backs on my family in our greatest time of need; however, strangers whom we didn't even know stepped up to the plate and showed us how much they cared. People cared about what we're facing! 


It is a very selfish act to think that you are the only person who is facing challenges in life. We face challenges and hard times in order to build our character, to strengthen our faith, and to make us appreciate our many blessings that have graced our lives. As my family faces a new journey, I am focusing on spending as much quality time with my family as possible. I am going to focus on another beautiful day with my wonderful family. Sure the difficulties are still there; however, I do not have to be down in the dumps and depressed every hour out of each of my days. I need to share good times with the people I love and whom love me, because I might not have the opportunity tomorrow! So, if you are thinking that you are all alone, or that no one cares what you are going through, please remember, there are people out there who care!!! Look for them!


No comments:

Post a Comment