Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October 5, 2011

FIND ENJOYMENT IN EVERYTHING YOU DO!!!


As I was at work today, I found myself humming a tune while I accomplished my tasks. My coworkers probably thought that I was losing my mind as I waited by the french fry station waiting for the fries to complete cooking while humming a happy, little tune. Life is too short to dread your days at work or anywhere for that matter. Learn to find enjoyment in everything that you do!

Today hasn't been the first time where I found enjoyment by humming at work. When I used to work at a juvenile detention center, I would constantly be humming while walking down the halls. When we learn to find enjoyment in everything we do, we actually spread enjoyment and peace to the people around us. Our presence will create a calming effect on others. If the people you are close to are stressed out, they will probably become more relaxed if you are showing enjoyment in the tasks you have at hand. 


Maybe we all can learn a lesson from those seven little dwarfs from the movie, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. We can all learn to whistle while we work. Learn to find enjoyment in everything you do in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment