Monday, October 31, 2011

October 31, 2011

TRUST YOUR INTUITION!!!


I am going to apologize in advance, because I think I blogged about this topic in the past. If I did, I am sorry, but this is a very important lesson that needs to be learned. My gut has always tried to warn me of impending danger. Every time in the past when I ignored my gut or intuition, I regretted the decision at a later date. If you do not have peace about a situation, it is pretty safe to say that your intuition might be trying to tell you something. 



People are blessed with intuition; however, we have to train ourselves to recognize these warning signs. Intuition is that feeling that wells up from within you that lets you know that something is either right or wrong. Remember that Christmas dinner that I have been talking about lately, well, in the last several days, I have had no peace about the idea. The more I thought about having the celebration, the more anxious I became. The excitement that I had initially felt vanished and was replaced by apprehension. Now, you are probably thinking that my mother's negative comments got the better of me, but I have to be honest and say they did not. I actually wasn't quite sure if I wanted to go through with it even before I mentioned the party to my mother. I seriously think that I just need more time to heal from past hurts, and that intuition is telling me that I do not need any kind of potential drama in my life two weeks before the holidays. 


As Albert Einstein once said, your intuition is a precious gift! Do not ignore it! If you learn how to listen and if you learn how to get still long enough to recognize your intuition, you might keep yourself from making huge mistakes. However, your intuition might just lead you down the right path of life. If you don't have peace about a situation in life, then your intuition might be trying to take you some place else. Trust your intuition!!! You will be glad you did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment