Friday, November 11, 2011

November 11, 2011

THE UNIVERSE WILL TEACH YOU VALUABLE LESSONS WHENEVER YOU ARE READY TO ACCEPT THEM AND LEARN FROM THEM!!!


Valuable life's lessons may take years to learn. However, I have discovered that we will not benefit from these life's lessons until we are ready to accept them and learn from them. As long as we are trying to figure out the solutions to our problems in life, we probably will not receive the answers. We acquire the answers and the valuable lessons when we let go of the situation. However, the universe will not show us these lessons until we are ready to accept and learn from the difficult situations we face in life. This is what happened to me this week. I received a very valuable lesson about a situation that happened possibly 14 years ago. 



My family experienced a situation that caused a rift between several family members and my own family. Lies were spread, and as much as my husband and I tried to defend ourselves, the other family members believed the person spreading the lies. Over the years, the only thing I focused on was how to fix this issue. I sent emails, wrote letters, and tried to call the people who were told these viscous lies. However, every time I tried to fix things, I just seemed to make matters worse. Within the last year, I decided to let this situation go. I accepted the fact that there was nothing I could do to fix the situation. The damage had been done. Then just the other day, I had this overwhelming feeling that my husband had been deeply hurt by his family members who refused to believe him when he was trying to explain to everyone what really happened years ago. When he was telling them the truth, and they refused to listen to him; what they were doing was in essence calling my husband a liar which he is not. So today I decided to ask my husband how that entire situation affected him emotionally, and the answer the universe gave me was correct; he was hurt by his family's unwillingness to listen to his side of the story which was the truth. He said that it was like they all turned their backs on him and that they were not being supportive of him. This was the first time in all these years that I decided to put myself in my husband's shoes. I always had looked at how I was hurt, but I never once thought about how this may have affected my husband. 



What the universe taught me this week was what I was willing and ready to learn. It was my time to learn the lesson. I learned the lesson when I finally let go of the issue. I gave it to the universe, and I let the universe handle it. What I got back from the universe was a valuable lesson, and it feels like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. That negative situation no longer has a hold on me. Learn to let go of past hurts, and learn to allow the universe to teach you valuable life's lessons. However, you will not receive the lesson until you are ready to accept and learn from the situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment