Friday, November 25, 2011

November 24, 2011

GIVE THANKS!!!


Happy Thanksgiving!!! I know I have blogged about giving thanks in the past, but what better day than Thanksgiving Day to spread the word again! We have so much to be thankful for in life! Just the fact that you are reading this blog, means that you should be thankful that you have a computer in order to read it. Sometimes, life gets busy, hectic, and monotonous that we forget to be thankful. Give thanks every day!!!



On this Thanksgiving Day as you are celebrating with family and/or friends, tell each other what you have that you are thankful for. I know in my own life, I have numerous things that I am thankful for, and the two most important are not things, but they are my husband and son! Without my husband and son, I would not be the person I am today. I have grown into a better person because of them. I love them both dearly, and I am thankful that I have the two of them in my life! I am also thankful to be able to celebrate Thanksgiving with my husband once again! I am thankful that his cancer is in remission, and I pray that nasty disease NEVER comes back! I am thankful for food to eat, a roof over my head, and clothes on my back! I am thankful that God spared my life a few months ago in that car accident, and that I get to spend the holidays with my husband and son!



On this blessed Thanksgiving Day, stop for a moment, and think about what you have to be thankful for! I know that you will be able to come up with more than just one thing. We are very blessed people, and I am blessed that you took time out of your day to read my blog. Give thanks every day!!! We have so many blessings to be thankful for!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment