Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November 22, 2011

WELCOME EPIPHANIES!!!


Would you be able to recognize when you were having an epiphany? Do you even know what it means to have an epiphany? An epiphany is a sudden realization of truth. Epiphanies can happen at any moment in time, but usually happens when we are ready to accept a truth in our lives. When this happens, welcome the epiphany with open arms!



Today while at work, I had an epiphany about something that I have been struggling with for quite a long time. As I was walking down the hallway, I suddenly realized that those children and people in that school needed me. An overwhelming sensation came over me that I no longer needed to hold on to friendships which were not working out, and I no longer had to keep trying to be accepted by family members who do not want to have anything to do with me. I suddenly realized that I matter to other people, and those people care a whole lot about me. 



An epiphany will usually answer a question in which we may have been struggling with. You can do one of two things when you have an epiphany. You can accept it, or you can ignore it. An epiphany is truth in which you have been searching for. Welcome that epiphany and let it help you grow!


No comments:

Post a Comment