Sunday, November 13, 2011

November 13, 2011

TAKE A BREAK FROM THOSE WHO MAY BE BRINGING YOU DOWN!!!


In the past several weeks, many people have been bringing me down to a point of negativity where I do not like to be. I am not sure if it's because the holidays are drawing near, and people are trying to cause unnecessary drama or what may be causing it. However, I have been learning that people have been grating on my nerves lately. My nerves have become worse since my mother's trip to the emergency room last week. Now, she is trying to pick a fight with my cousin who drove her to the emergency room. Not only is their bickering starting to wear on my nerves, but people on Facebook have been annoying me as well. I have determined that it is time for me to take a break from those who are trying to bring me down.



I have decided to take a very necessary break from my personal Facebook page. Many of those people including family members were never there for my family the entire time my husband was ill. Out of all my family members who are friends with me on Facebook only one visited my family in the last two years. These actions have made me wonder if these people truly care about my family at all. I find it odd that people need a personal invitation to visit my family when we were facing the hardest, most darkest time of our lives. The lack of concern from my Facebook family and friends have made me realize that I need a break from these people. 



Are there people in your life who may be bringing you down? Do find yourself getting angry when you look at your social networking pages? Have many of your friends or family members let you down during a difficult time in your life? Maybe, you need to take a break from these people. If people are bringing you down, then take a break for a while. 


No comments:

Post a Comment