Monday, November 14, 2011

November 14, 2011

WALK AWAY FROM AN ARGUMENT!!!


This past weekend was a tad bit stressful which left me unnerved and on edge. Several people were trying to cause arguments, but I have learned over the years to just walk away. I no longer have time in my life for petty arguments which cause drama, so I block it out of my life. When people try to argue with you, learn to walk away!



The one argument I had to walk away from was with an atheist who loves to get the last word, and he is so strong in his beliefs that he loves to accuse and cast stones. Last night I was accused of trying to create a holy war for defending the Christmas holiday. Now in the past I might have responded harshly to his negative remarks. Instead I simply deleted my one post I had made, and I let it go. I walked away.



There will be people in our lives who love to create chaos. Now, we can do one of two things: we can stay and feed into the drama, or we can turn and walk away. I suggest the later. I heard this saying once that the only way drama can exist in your life is if you allow it to be there. Instead of feeding the argument, just walk away from it. Focus on something positive instead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment