Thursday, November 17, 2011

November 15, 2011

ENJOY THE SILENCE!!!


Do you ever have times when you do not know what to say? Are you ever at a loss for words? Well, that might be a blessing in disguise. Sometimes, situations do not need our words. Sometimes, silence is the best answer to our problems. So, before blurting out anything that might come to mind, don't say anything and savor the silence!



If we are facing a difficulty in our lives, one of the best ways of getting an answer is to become silent. Learn to clear your mind of the million and one things that you have on your to-do list, and just bask in silence. There have been many times in my life whenever my greatest discoveries came when I got silent. Once I was able to get silent, I was able to listen to what the universe may have been trying to tell me. 



Silence can be a huge blessing! Enjoy the silence when you can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment