Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November 2, 2011

MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN SOMEONE'S LIFE!!!


Do you feel like you make a difference in this world? Sometimes, our lives become so mundane that we may start to feel meaningless. With all the stresses that people are facing nowadays, it is not abnormal for one to feel that he or she doesn't make a difference. This is the point I am at in my life. I feel like I am not making a difference, but then I think of this blog, and I wonder...am I truly making a difference in anyone's life. 



Very often I feel like I should be doing more with my life. However, I don't know what more to do or how to get started in any new projects. Whenever I was attending church, I helped a lady with her ministry which she called H.A.T.S. Ministry. I do not remember what HATS stood for, but she would collect hats, gloves, and scarves, and she would take them out to the street and donate them to needy people while spreading the Word of God. I loved participating with her ministry. It gave me that feeling that I was making a difference in someone's life. With Christmas just around the corner, I will participate with the Salvation Army's Angel Tree! My family looks forward to purchasing a gift for a child who may be less fortunate than other children. 


I am not quite sure if I am making a difference in anyone's life, but I am getting that antsy feeling that I should be doing more with my life. I love to help others, so I need to do something in order to make a difference in other people's lives. Maybe some of my readers will have some ideas of what I could do to make a difference. Feel free to post a comment, and I would love to hear your ideas. With your ideas, maybe you will make a difference in my own life!


No comments:

Post a Comment