Monday, November 28, 2011

November 27, 2011

PEACE MUST START ON THE INSIDE OF YOU BEFORE YOU CAN SPREAD IT TO THE WORLD!!!


Lately I have been off my game! I just have not been feeling like myself. I have been down in the dumps, mopey, and depressed. I have been blaming it on the holidays and our lack of family interaction, but seriously, it is my own fault why I am feeling this way! I keep telling people that happiness is an inside job, and I keep telling them that it is up to us the type of life we want to have, so I truly have no one to blame other than myself for feeling this way. Plus, I have talked in the past about not letting our feelings take over our lives. Peace has to start inside of us before we are able to spread it to other people in the world!


There are days when anger and hate just wells up inside me. Just because I write an inspirational blog doesn't mean that I do not have issues with these things. I struggle just like everyone else in the world. My anger stems from people's uncaring behavior. I look at how many of my family members have never seen my husband since way before he was diagnosed with cancer. That infuriates me! Then it makes me angrier when they expect me to visit them and call them when they do not do the same for me. This anger has turned into loneliness because I have no family members other than my mother and a cousin to associate with any longer. 



However, once you face the demons in your life (which anger and hate are demons) then you can learn to break free from these vices. Each day it is getting a little easier to let go of the people who have hurt me and my family, and it is getting a little easier to forgive them and move on. I have been looking at the people who are my true friends in my life, and even though there may be only a few, I know that they are there for me when and if I need them. 



This morning I woke up with an overwhelming feeling of love and peace in my heart!!! I was suddenly given the title of today's blog which is "Peace must start on the inside of you before you can spread it to the world!" In the past several days, I have been struggling to keep up with my blog and my inspirational page. However, once you accept peace within yourself, then the positive thoughts and energy will be able to pour out of you to others without any problems! Today I am sharing Peace, Blessings, and Love to all of you who take the time to read my blog! I love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment