Friday, November 4, 2011

November 4, 2011

THE STRESSES YOU FACE TODAY ARE CAPABLE OF MAKING YOU A BETTER PERSON TOMORROW!!!


Let's face it, we do not like it when life hands us a boat load of stress. Stress can come in many ways from financial burdens, marital issues, family differences, work related circumstances, and the list can go on and on.  However, if we start to look at stress in a different sense, we will soon learn that all this stress is brought into our lives in order to make us better beings. Like the picture above shows, something sweet can come from the stress we face today. 



In the past two years, I have become a better person by going through all the stressful situations that my family had to face. I am kinder now! I am more patient now! I listen and think before I speak! I am a lot calmer! Sure we are still facing difficult situations; however, I can deal with these issues a lot more productively now. I have learned that when people try to bring drama into my life, I can simply tell them "No thank you" and I can walk away. I have definitely learned to recognize how I react in stressful situations. I have to admit that some of the ways that I reacted in the past were not in positive manners. However, these two years have taught me that I do not need to react in a negative way; I simply do not have to react at all. 

Stressful situations build our character! Stressful issues make us realize what is important in life. Stressful people in our lives are brought to us in order to stretch us to new more positive levels. If we do not get it right the first time someone brings drama into our lives, we will have to face other people who will bring stressful drama into our lives until we are able to react the right way which is a more positive way. Each bit of stress that you face on a daily basis is brought to you in order to shape and mold you into a better person! 

No comments:

Post a Comment