Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November 21, 2011

YOU ARE APPRECIATED!!!


Do you feel appreciated? Do you go to your job day in and day out and feel like what you do does not matter? There may be times when we feel like we do not make a difference. However, let me tell you that you DO make a difference, and you are more appreciated than what you may even realize. There is always someone in the world who appreciates each and every one of us. 



Today I went back to a subbing job that I worked at last week. The reception I received back at this job was more than I expected. When I walked into the office, the secretary asked me if I was in for the rest of the week. When I told her yes, she replied, "Thank God! I am so glad you are back!" This type of remark always puts a smile on my face. I told the secretary that it always makes me happy when I know that I am appreciated. 



When you think that no one appreciates what you do, take a few minutes to redirect your thoughts. I can guarantee you that there are people who appreciate what you do. You are appreciated, my friend! I appreciate you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to read my blog. 




No comments:

Post a Comment